Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You Cannot Pet The Pet Mobile

You can however hang your head out the window to feel the wind in your face.

NO you cannot hug the pet mobile either. Yes, I understand it is "so cute you just want to hug it", but nonetheless it is a Scion - you don't hug vehicles.  Not even pet mobiles. 

Much to my delight the pet mobile has become iconic in this town.  People call, facebook and text at every spotting of the pet mobile.  It is much like "Where's Waldo" only the pet mobile is really really easy to spot...just look for the silver Scion Xb with the yellow, teal and purple paw prints!!  Remind me to have a contest where there are prizes for "spotting" the pet mobile.  (Pun very much intended)

I love what I do for a living...I am truly blessed to wake up each morning and care for furkids all day.  Between the "nose art" on the windows from clients who have been pet taxied to the cards left by furkids thanking me for caring for them, I am continuously reminded how lucky I am to be doing what I have a passion for while providing a niche service.

1 comment:

  1. It sorta doesn't hurt that you are the best at what you do....

    ReplyDelete